Pumpkin Pie Protein Muffins(made in muffin tins)
- 1 Cup Oat Flour *see notes below
- 2 Scoops Natural Protein Powder (plain whey works great)
- 1 Cup Plain Pureed Pumpkin
- 2 Tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- ¼ Cup Baking Stevia or 6 Packets Stevia
- ½ Tsp Baking Soda
- ¼ Tsp Sea Salt
- 5 Egg Whites
- ½ Cup Water
- 1/3 Cup Plain Non Fat Greek Yogurt
- 1 Tbsp Vanilla Extract
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix all dry ingredients together. Then mix in all wet ingredients. Stir until smooth and blended.
- Lightly spray muffin tin with oil (extra virgin olive oil).
- Place batter evenly in muffin tins.
- Bake for 30 minutes (check them at the 20 minute mark and keep an eye on them for the last 10 minutes).
- Remove from the oven, gently remove them from the tin and place on a cooling rack. These are very moist and fragile until they cool.
- Once they cool they are firm and yummy! Place in a sealed container.
*Makes 12 protein bars/muffins.
**Serving size for women is 2 (4 for men).
***DAMY Members can have 2 for meal 2 or 4.
You can also check the recipe out on her site here
My entire family loves them and I cannot wait to make even more of Amy's delicious recipes!