I seem to be on a recipe roll lately, hope you don't mind.
When I originally made these on Saturday I had no intentions of sharing the recipe, I didn't think many people would be interested in making them.
However, as soon as I tweeted/facebooked a picture I received an influx of:
OMG HOW DID YOU MAKE THOSE?
And as you all know, I am a people pleaser, so here you go::
Almond Butter Dark Chocolate Cookies:
adapted from Clean Eating magazine
- 1 cup unsalted almond butter
- 1/2 cup agave
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 3 oz dark chocolate, grated or broken into pieces
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Add almond butter,agave, baking soda and sea salt to a bowl and mix until blended
- Add dark chocolate and walnuts, mix well
- Using a melon scooper or tablespoon, scoop out dough and place on a cookie sheet that has been lined with parchment paper
- Bake for 13-15 minutes
Easy, simple, clean and delicious
Just Keep Sweating