So I pinched a nerve in my right shoulder/neck area and haven't been able to workout much since Thanksgiving. I pushed myself to go to Jump & Drill and Power X Saturday because I pay extra for those classes, I ended up making myself worse and had to skip weights/kickboxing on Sunday. Major bummer. However, today (Wednesday) I am feeling MUCH better and will be going HAM in the gym, okay not really, but I am getting on the treadmill for 40 minutes before taking Shakin It.
Enough about me, here are some items on my Christmas Wish list!!
- Lulu Lemon "Destined for Greatness" duffel ($128) I never really thought about how often I use a gym bag, and how tacky mine is. So I decided to ask Santa for a pretty, yet sturdy gym bag.
- TOMS Pink Pop Herringbone ($54) I can't believe I do not already own a pair of TOMS. From what I hear they are super comfy and everytime someone buys a pair of TOMS, the company donates a pair to a child without shoes. Not just at Christmas, but ALL the time.
- Marc Jacobs Daisy-Eau So Fresh ($90) Perfect scent
- Jawbone UP ($99) I list all the reasons I want this right here!
- WildFox ($88-109) These are the softest, most comfortable shirts/sweatshirts a girl could ask for. I would love one of these to wear with leggings and Uggs... YUM
Oh I also want all of the puppies in the world to have happy, healthy homes.
What's on your list?